CAMILLA PUNTO FUOCO
Camilla is the smallest stove in the Matteoda.IT catalog; it is compact, safe, efficient and above all with an unbeatable quality / price ratio.
Thanks to its small size it can be placed in any corner of the house; the right and rear side smoke outlet allows multiple installation possibilities.
Although reduced in size and price, Camilla can be managed and programmed like higher-end pellet stoves and offers the option of an optional remote control.
• Burned power: max 4.6 kW - min 2.1 kW
• Heating power output: max 4.0 kW - min 2.0 Kw
• Energy efficiency class: A +
• Efficiency: Pmax 89.5% - Pmin 93.5%
• CO value with 13% O2 (%): Pmax 0.016% - Pmin 0.023%
• Hourly pellet consumption: max 1.0 kg / h - min 0.5 kg / h
• Tank capacity: 4.7 kg
• Heatable room size: 40 - 100 cubic meters
• Minimum distances from flammable walls: side: 30 cm - back: 4 cm - front: 100 cm
• Power supply: 230V - 50 Hz
• Nominal electrical power: 320 W
• Measurements: L 54.7 x D 26.5 x 70 cm
• Weight: 34 kg
• Steel chamber
• Brazier in stainless steel
• Compliant with standards: EN14785 - BImSchV II - LRV / VKF
• Smoke outlet: rear - side
• Channeling: SELECT
• Remote control: optional
• WI-FI module for remote control: optional