CISA mortise lock
for antipanic / fire doors
MITOPANIC series - 43190
• In addition to the latch, it is possible to combine a bolt
thus increasing the resistance to break-in from the outside.
• By installing mortise locks, the working mechanisms
they remain hidden inside the door pillar.
• Possibility of installation on iron, aluminum doors and doors
fire door with one or two doors, with the possibility of combining several
commands for opening from outside.
CERTIFICATIONS AND MARKINGS
• The materials and technical solutions adopted allow compliance
of the most stringent requirements of the standards, this allowed CISA
to obtain brands and certifications including:
- CE marking according to DIRECTIVE 89/106 / EC.
Reference regulatory documents:
UNI EN 1125: devices for panic exits
UNI EN 179: emergency exit devices
UNI EN 12209: devices for fire resistant doors
- Certification of a voluntary product issued by a third party
ICIM provided by the same UNI EN 1125 standard in combination
to the specific CISA handles
• Steel front with zinc coating
• Steel box with zinc coating
• Steel latch with zinc coating
• 9 mm handle panel
• FOR SECONDARY DOOR OF DOORS WITH 2 DOORS
• A lock must be installed in the main door
with latch only art. 1.43110.65.0,
- Interior: with panic bar
• Supplied without European profile cylinder (0G300)
Disegni e quote: clicca qui